Terms and ConditionsYour use of this website is subject to the following and by using the website you show your agreement to such terms.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website.
Information Supplied By The BoatDistrict Website
Corresponding And Submitting Information To BoatDistrict
When corresponding and submitting information to BoatDistrict the following terms and conditions apply:
All material on this website (including images and text) is protected by copyright. Material may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. For any other use of material (including commercial), you must obtain prior written consent of the copyright holder. Copyright remains with BoatDistrict and other copyright owner(s) as specified, for all materials contained within this website. BoatDistrict also has two partner sites, Watersporty and the FishCollective. The BoatDistrict directory, Watersporty directory and the FishCollective directory list some of the same members, and as such, listing information for these members will be shared and displayed across the websites. Unless you write to state otherwise, by submitting your details you are agreeing to be displayed on the BoatDistrict, Watersporty and FishCollective websites (if applicable).
(1) IntroductionThis disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rightsUnless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use websiteYou may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system;
(b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
(4) Limitations of liabilityThe information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
(5) VariationWe may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(6) Entire agreementThis disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(7) Law and jurisdictionThis notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
This disclaimer is based on a freely-available template created and distributed by www.website-law.co.uk.
BoatDistrict both respects and is committed to protecting your right to privacy. Every effort will be made by BoatDistrict to appropriately protect the privacy of information provided to us.
With regards to the transactions of the BoatDistrict website, only the minimal personal information required is collected. BoatDistrict remains owner of this personal information, and any collected data is used for managing site business, and to provide a better service to BoatDistrict customers. An exception to this would be where your data needs to be disclosed to appropriate persons as required by law. BoatDistrict also has two partner sites, Watersporty and the FishCollective. The BoatDistrict directory, Watersporty directory and the FishCollective directory list some of the same members, and as such, listing information for these members will be shared and displayed across the websites. Unless you write to state otherwise, by submitting your details you are agreeing to be displayed on the BoatDistrict, Watersporty and FishCollective websites (if applicable).
Information about Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to·not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Terms For Linking
Please also take a few moments to read the Terms For Linking.